Wilson Keadjian Browndorf, LLP is seeking a full-time Corporate Attorney with 1-5 years of experience in handling corporate transactions, such as: M&A, Finance, Capital Markets, Securities, Corporate Governance, Technology, Project Development, Media, Real Estate, and Emerging Areas of Law, among others.
The ideal candidate will have a wide breadth of knowledge pertaining to the above areas of practice, strong attention to detail, robust leadership to work independently in obtaining desired results, keen ability to work well under pressure, and aptitude to showcase sound judgment. Our firm is a high performing practice with some of the sharpest minds and top attorneys from AM100 Law Firms throughout the country.
Vital Job Duties:
- Assigns and reviews work done by internal or outside counsel and ensures a timely, quality work product on a consistent basis;
- Negotiates and reviews complex contracts and agreements;
- Provides legal guidance on document interpretation and deal structuring;
- Analyzes legal and business risk and proposes creative, business-oriented solutions;
- Oversees legal research, analysis and drafting of memoranda for members of WKB’s Corporate Legal Department and Management;
- Demonstrates the ability to maximize human capital by fostering an environment that encompasses the organization’s culture and executes the mission, goals and core values;
- Reviews corporate policies and suggests recommended changes; and
- Develops strategies in appropriate areas as needed, and monitors both internal and external activities with that strategy.
- Active member in good standing with the California State Bar
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume along with salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.